Monday, August 18, 2008

Driving Miss Crawford











Has anyone listened to the Joan Crawford Limousine recording? All I can say is thank god she wasn't driving! I mean, really.I think my favorite part is when she calls out Shirley Eders husbands name like she is buzzing in the answer to a game show...I just got tons of this stuff, including a recorded conversation while Joan and Barbara Stanwyck were sipping "tea" at the 21 club, and a follow up phone conversation where Barbara Stanwyck seriously dishes her good friend Joan to a reporter. Let me know if there is an audience for this kind of material and I will post more....




If you haven't heard it yet, go here:












No comments:

Sunnyvale

Followers

http://movies.groups.yahoo.com/group/thejudygarlandexperience/

The Judy Garland Experience

Web Site Counter
Free Counter

Blog Archive